The Destiny Family Center campus has been graduating students into ministry for over 8 years with certificates, diplomas, and degrees from associates to Phd.
- Enjoy accelerated spiritual growth
- Earn the degree you’ve always wanted
- Powerful instructors
- Unbelievable faith filled courses
- Classes meet Sundays 2:30-5:30pm
- Only $160 per month, per 3 credit hour course
Join a network of 16,000 graduates including Joyce Meyer, Kenneth Copeland and other celebrated Christian leaders!
At the beginning of 2006, we opened an extension campus of Life Christian University of Tampa Florida. The LCU—Destiny campus continues today as an extraordinary regional training center for next generation leaders.
Life Christian University is a global network of campuses, now numbering over 100 campuses located in 29 states and 13 foreign countries. LCU has graduated over 16,000 students with over 2,000 students currently enrolled.
The LCU program is designed to teach the student to walk by faith and receive the Lord’s blessing in many areas of their own personal life. This would include exercising faith to live a life of Christ-like character, having peace in one’s home, receiving divine healing and health for your own body, and divine prosperity to accomplish the work that God has called you to. Having a good working knowledge of the New Testament and the benefits of being a believer are foundational prerequisites for a personal life of victory. After this solid foundation for ministering to others is laid, students may develop in special areas of ministry as they feel called by the Lord.
LCU is rapidly becoming known as one of the premiere ministry universities in the world. With its quality program, miraculous growth rate and great number of prominent and distinguished ministers who have chosen LCU for recognition of their academic work, a degree from LCU is one of the most prestigious degrees available. LCU offers exceptional accredited courses and degrees all the way through the doctorate and PhD levels.
There are 9 courses per academic year at $160 each. This gives students 27 credit hours, plus 3 additional credit hours for required ministry practicum—a total of 30 credit hours. Degree requirements are listed below:
- Diploma in Theology—30 Credit Hours
- Associate Degree in Theology—60 Credit Hours
- Advanced Diploma in Theology—90 Credit Hours
- Bachelor Degree in Theology, Pastoral Ministry, or Christian Education—120 Credit Hours
- Masters Degree in Theology, Pastoral Ministry, or Christian Education—30 Graduate Level Credit Hours, Plus a 50 Page Formal Thesis Worth 6 Credits
- Doctor of Ministry (D. Min) in Theology, or Pastoral Ministry—45 Post Graduate Credit Hours, Plus a 150 Doctoral Dissertation
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) in Theology, or Pastoral Ministry—An Additional 45 Post Graduate Credit Hours, Plus Another 150 Page Dissertation
For additional information, please contact our campus director Jessica Gross by email, or meet her in person during any of our regular services.
[button type=”churchope_button” url=”mailto:email@example.com?subject=Life Christian University Enrollment” target=”” ] I want more information [/button]