There is something very big happening in our youth ministry these days! Some might call it the beginning of a local and regional youth movement. We’re expanding every week, mainly by reaching out to friends at school. We’re becoming more transparent with each other, more accountable to each other for our actions, and far more passionate about making a positive difference in our community and world.
- We use plenty of technology, loud music, and high-impact good clean fun… but also, we rely on heart to heart relationships between students and their leaders.
- In Jr. Youth (6th-8th Graders) we’re building a solid biblical foundation that will become the basis for something much bigger later in the teenage years. We also focus on positive peer friendships and mentorship from our leaders.
- In Sr. Youth (9th-12th Graders), we prepare our teenagers for every temptation they might face, and we prepare each student for Christian living in the young adult years and beyond.
- Jr. Youth meet on Sundays immediately following praise and worship.
- Sr. Youth meet on Thursdays at 6:30pm.
For more information about Jr. Youth, please contact Brandi or Robert by email or meet him in person during any of our regular services.
[button type=”churchope_button” url=”mailto:email@example.com” target=”” ] Email Brandi and Robert [/button]
For more information about Sr. Youth, please contact Rose Schleifer by email or meet them in person during any of our regular services.
[button type=”churchope_button” url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” target=”” ] Email Rose Schleifer [/button]